Reality Real Estate

Wednesday, December 28, 2005
I should be a journalist. At the very least I'm starting to think like one.

The other day I was sitting on my couch flipping through the channels when I came across a real estate show on HGTV. I don't remember exactly what the show was titled but basically it was about people trying to sell their homes and all the hassles that they face when doing it. They weren't getting as much as they thought they were going to and the process was much harder than they realized so they were extremely frustrated.

I thought to myself, "If this doesn't signal a Housing Bubble I don't know what does." I mean reality TV about sellling a home? Have we hit a point where we are actually interested in how others are doing selling their property? Are we that real-estate crazed? That can only say one thing to me. The bubble is about to burst.

Then I flip to the Washington Post and there is an article on the exact same thing I was thinking about. Maybe I should be a journalist. Then again, maybe its just that psychic thing kicking in again.

0 comments: