New Hampshire is a Bunch of Liars

Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Most polls had Obama winning handling in New Hampshire. But sure enough, Hillary won the state. It's odd. Most of the time polling is so accurate, especially when they predict a win as big as Obama was seemingly going to have. But somehow, Clinton pulled it out. I know why, New Hampshire citizens are a bunch of liars. Pollsters asked who they would vote for, and then the people of New Hampshire just lied to them. That's the only reason I can think of.

Perhaps women connected with Hillary after her tearful outburst. Perhaps there were some other shenanigans. Who knows. But I'm done talking about the race until November rolls around. Despite the fact that I like to consider myself up to date on current events, the presidential primaries have always turned me off.

0 comments: