- I am not spending Thanksgiving alone with Bandit and having a Turkey sandwich. (even though I am going to miss the fact I won't be with him)
- I get to spend Thanksgiving with a wonderful girl who complements me in so many different ways.
- I have some great friends who take the time to read my daily ramblings.
- I am happy and healthy in both mind and body.
- One of the biggest things bothering me lately was that I turned down a job offer that would have paid me a lot of money but I still didn't think it was enough. A problem I'm sure plenty of people would love to have.
- I have the courage to finally not buy Christmas gifts this year.
- I have enough extra money that I actually worry about what to do with it rather than worry that I don't have enough.
- I have the courage and ability to take charge of my own life and not settle for something less than I want.
- I have the capacity and desire to learn something new every day, even though sometimes I get so preoccupied with it, I feel overwhelmed.
- Even though I'm getting older, I still have hopes and dreams as if I were 15.
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
I hope everybody has a happy Turkey Day. I am usually not a very big fan of Thanksgiving even though I do think it is probably good for people to reflect back on their lives and see what is good in it. We spend so much time focusing on the negative that every once in a while it is important to take a step back and realize just how great life can be. I figured it was appropriate to give the reasons I'm thankful this year.
Posted by T at 9:33 AM