Facebook on the Iphone

Sunday, February 24, 2008
For those who can't get enough of facebook, you can now access facebook on your Iphone wherever you are.



I don't quite get this as a big selling feature. I get why people might want to be able to access the web all the time. I do it on my phone. I check various sites on my phone whenever I get a chance. But to have an advertising campaign to sell a phone based on one website? I must be getting old because I just don't get the allure of knowing every little thing happening to all my friends at my fingertips wherever I am. When you start questioning uses of technology and just not understanding why someone would want some new fangled idea, you know you are getting old.

1 comments:

monique said...

Young people like little funny things. they can get happy easily.