(Not the)Funniest Movie Ever

Friday, November 05, 2004
This weekend I rented Bruce Almighty. I'm not normally a Jim Carey fan but I watched it because Jenny's dad claimed that it was the funniest movie ever and actually got in a fight with her when she didn't agree. (Keep that in mind Jenny Smith Trivia buffs)

I have to say, I agree with Jenny. It was funny but come on, the funniest movie ever? There were moments when I laughed out loud, I thought the post-it prayers were pretty funny, but at other times I thought it was all kind of ridiculous.


2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm with you. I think it was cute for a Jim Carey movie, but not anything I need to own.

Her said...

In agreement on this one. It was cute but not the funniest ever. I could be saying that because I don't like Jim Carey, though. Go figure.