Really Busy

Friday, November 12, 2004
So things have been hectic around here which is why I did not post yesterday and I'm not really posting today. I have a couple of saved drafts that I could post but don't feel like even finishing those up right now.

Going to head back east this weekend. Its cold there and I was realizing that I really don't have all that much warm stuff anymore. I don't want to bring my heavy jacket but it looks like I might have to and I don't really like the sweaters I have so I might have to go do some shopping before i leave tomorrow.

If I don't blog for a while know that it is not because I'm lazy but because I don't have access to a computer. My next blog will probably have to be from Jenny's computer if she is nice enough to let me use it :)

2 comments:

sp said...

Thanks for your comment! I enjoy reading your entries...they are very intelligent..compared to mine...HA! have fun in the East Coast...and tell us all about it when you get back. Have a safe trip.

-So

Jenny said...

Of course you can use my computer.

...and, if you really feel like it, you can even try to figure out how to make it print wirelessly again... :)