Best Actors

Thursday, December 16, 2004
Who are the five best actors today? I'm not talking about the best looking or those who have been in the best movies. I'm talking about people who can just flat-out act. Here is my list in no particular order.

1. Edward Norton
2. Sean Penn
3. Denzel Washington
4. Kevin Spacey
5. Johnny Depp

Not quite making my list: Tom Hanks, Tim Robbins, Anthony Hopkins

I'm sure I probably missed a few but that is just off the top of my head. If you want to add someone then tell me who you disagree with me on.

2 comments:

Kat said...

what about liam neeson? robert deniro? kevin klein? chris cooper? they are all very talented, but not necessarily as "popular" as those in your top 5.

T said...

I agree with you Kat on your choices (except for Chris Cooper who I think is OK but nothing great) and thought of them all. However, if you are going to suggest someone you have to tell me who you think should be left off. I mean there are plenty of really talented actors but my point was to try and see who people thought were the top 5.