Out of Town = Wanting to See My Cat

Friday, September 10, 2004

(Title changed, see Susan's comment)

I normally don't want to talk about anything too personal on this blog but I ran into this photo on my laptop today. I haven't seen my cat in over a week and I miss him a lot. Silly I know.

Looking at the picture doesn't it make you wonder why cats love strong smells? Bandit just loves the smell of a freshly worn shoe or sock. In fact just the other day after I had come home from Basketball and put my sweaty jersey on the floor Bandit walked over to it and started rolling around in it like it was cat nip or something. Strange.

1 comments:

Susan said...

Don't scare me like that. I saw the title and started worrying. Then I realized you are out of town so you just miss the cat, the cat is not missing. Though I'm sure Bandit misses you too.