New Windshield Wipers

Friday, March 04, 2005
I have had my car for 3 years and only just yesterday replaced my windwhield wipers. Most experts say you should change your wipers every year. In California that has seemed to me to be a little much since they don't get much use.

However, lately I have had plenty of use for it and have noticed my wipers not performing up to par so I replaced them. Makes a huge difference. Sometimes you just don't really notice because the detoriation is gradual but boy do they work a lot better now. What is with all this rain we are having. I really don't mind a little bit of rain but this is bordering on crazy. I moved back to California in part because the weather is better. Not lately it isn't.

3 comments:

sp said...

I haven't changed mine in FOUR years and they suck...Haha! I'm just lazy to change them...

David Cho said...

Hey Terrence, is that Linux blog site yours? Hasn't been updated since September 2003.

I am trying to install Fedora and keep having a media failure. My PC and the CD's are all brand new, but every single one of them fail the media test.

Should I try a different Linux distribution? Looked at devian, and who has time to read through 300 pages of installation instructions. Checked out SUSE.com and got confused. Is that a commercial version in which case it isn't free?

Jenny said...

I love how well new wipers work!