27

Monday, March 28, 2005
Today I turn 27. Its an odd kind of age for me. I feel much older now than I use to.

For me, 27 seems to me to be where you really are a full adult. You don't really have the excuse that you young anymore. I feel like life really begins now, that I need to be down the path of who I am going to become. Maybe it is just me being overly ambitious but I feel I need to get my life on this path now and waiting much longer will make it too late.

There has been a lot of introspection lately and probably more to come. I can't get everything I'm feeling down right now but I'm sure it will come over time.

For today I'm not worrying too much about it. I'm going to walk around Princeton for a little bit and later head back up to the city to have dinner with my college roommate. Back to California tomorrow.

1 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Birthday. In 27 more years you'll be older than I am now.