I have heard good things about it in the past because it used to cost $40. So I will give it a whirl and see if I like it. This post will change over time as I have more experience with the browser.
- Seems to load faster than Firefox but maybe not as fast as IE (which cheats anyway)
- Bookmark migration was fast and painless
- Nice, clean look
- Has a lot more built in tab options (although you can achieve the same effect with Firefox plug ins)
- Password manager is more powerful than Firefox
- Tells you automatically that a website has a RSS feed and allows you, with one click, to subscribe to it.
- Doesn't work with some sites very well (Blogger specifically)
- Doesn't have a Google Toolbar (but does have a search bar with Google as the default)
- I don't like how the buttons are laid out.