Training for the week

Wednesday, January 26, 2005
I have been stuck in training all week which is the reason my blogging has slowed down.

The class is boring but at least it is well taught. Much of what is being covered are things I already know so it really isn't all that interesting for me. It's always been a problem for me. Most of life is a "one size fits all" type of thing, no matter your skill level, competence, or ability to learn you must sit through something just to say you sat through something. The worst part about it is that I'm not allowed to have my laptop in class so I find myself, literally, just staring at my notebook trying to think of something, anything, else besides the class.

Oh well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which would be better, boring but well taught or interesting but poorly taught?
-John