Painting the Room

Tuesday, February 22, 2005
With Jenny coming by today, I have to blog about something.

So a perfect Jenny Smith topic. I painted my room this weekend. I'm not quite done but I'm close, and I'm not so sure I like the color combination I picked. For the trim I picked a Mahogany color to kind of match the wood furniture in my room. For the walls I picked a yellow. I like yellow and generally I like rooms painted yellow but I think I picked too yellow a yellow. Oh well. If I don't like it I guess I can just paint it again. I'll just finish up the room and see if I like it when its done.

3 comments:

David Cho said...

Your favorite color's yellow too? I LOVE YELLOW.

Hmmm, this can't be just a coincidence. Hey Jenny, is your favorite color white?

Jenny said...

LOL, Dave. My favorite color happens to be red, which is clearly evidenced when I exercise/play sports because I turn beet red.

Anyway, I would have liked to have helped you pick out colors. But you probably wouldn't have liked them anyways. :)

Susan said...

I think it is great that everyone is making sure to blog before Jenny takes them off her lists.